What to Expect.
Wake up to longer, thicker and fuller lashes every day! Enjoy the benefits of eyelash extensions with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. You can swim, shower, excercise and sleep worry-free.
Perfect for day-to-day wear or special occasions. You will love your new & vibrant, customized lashes.
Eyelash extensions can be seen on top models and celebrities on the Red Carpet, in films, in print and on television. So completely natural-looking, you may never know just who has them on. You too can have the same lash look that all of Hollywood is raving about. At Blush we are known for our more natural looking techniques, while still giving you that extra oomph! you've been looking for.
The Eyelash Extension Procedure
Prior to the application, we will go through a thorough consultation allowing you the opportunity to help design your customized lash look. In addition, you may be asked questions about your health and lifestyle to ensure Eyelash Extensions are right for you.
During your lash application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application we do is painless and wonderfully relaxing. Clients typically fall asleep and awaken to longer, thicker, darker and more voluminous lashes.
During the application we will isolate an individual natural lash, then bond one eyelash extension to one natural lash for classic lashes - or hand-make lash fans by using multiple ultra-thin lashes (for volume) and apply one fan to each natural lash. This technique creates a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own.
To ensure your safety during and after the procedure, eyelash extensions are never applied to your skin; only to your natural lashes. Additionally, the lashes we use are adhered to your natural lash using a safe and proprietary brand of adhesive.
How to Prepare
To ensure long lasting eyelash extensions and a comfortable and relaxing experience, prepare for your application as follows:
- Arrive with clean eyes and lashes. We can clean and remove makeup for you however, it will take away from your lash time. Natural oils, makeup, and creams will affect the retention of your lashes.
- Ensure your eyes are free of signs and symptoms of irritation and infection
- Do not let your lashes come in contact with heat, water, steam, or sweat within 4-5 hours after your appointment. (Compared to 24-48 hours at most salons)
- Please remove contact lenses for the procedure. You may put them back in after the service is complete.
Your eyelash extensions will last indefinitely with routine touch-ups. To keep your lashes lasting as long as possible in between fills, as well as keeping them looking their best, there are a few things to take note of:
- Avoid getting your lashes wet or exposing them to extreme heat or steam for 4-5 hours after your lash appointment. After this time window, your lashes are water-resistant.
- Only use mascara, cleanser, and/or eye makeup remover that is specifically designed for eyelash extensions. Ask us for a recommendation.
- Try to avoid sleeping on your face. Not only does this shorten the life of your lash extensions, it is not ideal for the delicate skin on our face.
- Be sure to use your lash cleanser daily, and again after an intense workout session to wash away any sweat and/oils that can accumulate on your lashes and cause pre-mature fallout.
- Do not use a manual curler on your lashes
- No picking! Picking at your lashes can and will permanently damage your own natural lashes.
- Keep your eyes and lashes clean. Don't be afraid to wash those lashes. Doing so actually helps your extensions stay on longer and keeps away build up and risk of infection. Please ask your lash stylist for a recommended regime and products.